Latest News & Events
Medical Economics spotlights Dr. Pontz of NOVAMED AssociatesNovember 17, 2020
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-NeutralSeptember 23, 2019
All News & Events
- Medical Economics spotlights Dr. Pontz of NOVAMED Associates November 17, 2020Continue Reading
Medical Economics is featuring NOVAMED Associates’ Bradford Pontz, MD in their November 2020 issue. The article focuses on Dr. Pontz’s journey to the concierge medicine model and how his decision to make the move to the practice model benefited his patients and his practice.
“We can spend about twice as much time for each patient’s visit. ...
- The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-Neutral September 23, 2019Continue Reading
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the ...
- Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? September 23, 2019Continue Reading
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are born ...
- Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback September 23, 2019Continue Reading
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and ...
- Dr. Vallone Is in the News! June 27, 2019Continue Reading
We are proud to announce that Dr. Vallone has earned Washington Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine’s Top Rating for Quality Physicians in the summer 2019 issue. This rating was based on the extremely positive ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing ...
- Dr. Pontz: Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018! February 11, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Pontz was recently included in Washingtonian Magazine’s list for Top Doctors 2018! Congratulations Dr. Pontz!
View his listing here.
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
- Cooking the Rainbow 12/5/17 at Lapham Community Center November 29, 2017Continue Reading
“It’s still not too late to sign up for our kickoff holiday cooking event!
These dishes don’t just look delicious… they are designed to lower systemic inflammation and oxidative stress, and to support our ...
- Our November 15th Open House November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Thank you to all our current, former and new patients who attended the November 15th Open House. We hope you enjoyed visiting the office and seeing the team. We were so excited by the number of patients who joined us for the delicious appetizers, organic wines and acupressure assessments. We truly appreciate your support and ...