- Forget Me Not: Normal Aging, Mild Cognitive Impairment or Dementia? November 20, 2017Continue Reading
We’ve all had the experience of frantically searching for car keys in the morning or walking purposefully into another room only to forget why we were going there, and as we age, it seems to occur with ...
- Sweet Surrender: Is Sugar Off the Table for Healthy Eaters? November 20, 2017Continue Reading
As we become more aware of what comprises healthy eating, sugar is increasingly viewed with a wary eye. Evidence is mounting that a sugar-filled diet – and the resulting weight gain – can lead to increased cholesterol, ...
- Hepatitis C Testing Recommended for All Baby Boomers November 20, 2017Continue Reading
It’s called ‘the forgotten virus,’ but after a sustained advertising campaign and years of strong recommendations for testing by the Centers for Disease Control it’s almost certain that the liver-damaging Hepatitis C will be remembered…and for good reason. All people born between 1945 ...
- Stressed Out? A Guide to Signs, Symptoms November 20, 2017Continue Reading
“I think that you will all agree that we are living in most interesting times. I never remember myself a time in which our history was so full, in which day by day brought us new objects of ...
- The Healthy Aging Brain: Making Strides by Taking Strides November 20, 2017Continue Reading
“Walking is man’s best medicine.” Hippocrates
Put away the handheld brain games and turn your focus from lifelong learning to lifelong walking. The road to sustaining brain health is an active one and taking that first step, followed by thousands ...
- A Quick Spin on Dizziness, Vertigo and Other Balance Disorders November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Common, rarely life-threatening, but very unsettling, an attack of dizziness or vertigo can send your world into a spin with simple acts like turning around to back up a car, bending down to tie a ...
- Our November 15th Open House November 20, 2017Continue Reading
Thank you to all our current, former and new patients who attended the November 15th Open House. We hope you enjoyed visiting the office and seeing the team. We were so excited by the number of patients who joined us for the delicious appetizers, organic wines and acupressure assessments. We truly appreciate your support and ...
- Dr. Leibowitz: “Faces of New Canaan” 2017 November 9, 2017Continue Reading
Published on October 30, 2017
Click to to here to view the online magazine and see why Dr. Leibowitz is the face of personalized medicine in New Canaan.
- You’re Invited…Open House 11/15, 4-7pm November 8, 2017Continue Reading
- The Community is Invited to a Special Presentation on Plant-Based Eating on 11/13/17 October 26, 2017Continue Reading
A Matrix Personalized Medicine presentation with Q&A by:
Cathy Katin-Grazzini, Plant-Based Culinary Medicine, Educator & Chef
at Lapham Community Center, Waveny Park, New Canaan, CT
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Click here for more information Flyer for 11-13-17 event Eating Our Way to Health – LL