- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019Continue Reading
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight ...
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all ...
- Dr. Vallone Is in the News! June 27, 2019Continue Reading
We are proud to announce that Dr. Vallone has earned Washington Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine’s Top Rating for Quality Physicians in the summer 2019 issue. This rating was based on the extremely positive feedback ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Spring TrainingContinue Reading
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Medical Marijuana MythsContinue Reading
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention ...
- Dr. Pontz: Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018! February 11, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Pontz was recently included in Washingtonian Magazine’s list for Top Doctors 2018! Congratulations Dr. Pontz!
View his listing here.
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or ...